The splint is made of breathable velour, which has venting holes on the surface to facilitate the movement of air. The immobilizer system consists of a malleable aluminum splint which can be shaped to the morphology of the patient.
The bilateral design can be adapted for both left or right hand.
- Painful or swollen joints
- Instability of the CMC joint
- Injuries (i.e. Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumb)
- Irritations of the first CMC joint
- Immobilization of the first CMC joint (Thumb arthrosis)