The Cefar TENS is a 2 channel stimulator used by patients at home and therapists in clinics to provide electrical stimulation treatments in pain management (TENS) and neuro muscular stimulation (EMS/NMES).
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) uses the nervous system’s own pain relief mechanisms to reduce both acute and chronic pain.
- Mains rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery: Plug your device directly to the mains plug to charge the battery. Fast and complete charge in less than 90 minutes with a battery life of 6 to 10 hours treatment depending on parameters used.
- 1+1 Function: The Cefar TENS stimulator features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels, or 2 different programs that can be used simultaneously. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Compliance: Keep track of patients’ home treatments by monitoring how many hours of usage since the device was reset, along with total device usage.
- Painscore: Record patients’ pain score in the stimulator before and after treatment, with a numeric scale (1-10)
- Locking function: Lock the program to be sure your patient will only use the appropriate program.
- Rotatable belt clip: Turn the belt clip to have the cable outputs on the bottom or on the top depending on the body area to stimulate.
- Program mode: Create up to 5 custom programs and select your own parameters.