This fully featured monitor is equipped with innovations in cuff design, pressurization and deflation (3A Technology). To speed up readings users can preset pressure levels or set them to automatic.
The UA-1030TCN offers the option of TriCheck measurement which allows users to take three consecutive readings and receive an average, complying with the American Heart Association’s latest recommendation.
The UA-1030TCN has the option to give all readings and instructions in English, French or Spanish.
People resist taking their blood pressure because it can be uncomfortable. As a cuff constricts during a measurement, wrinkles form on the inside of the cuff. The material bunches up against a user’s arm and creates discomfort. The new Smooth Fit Cuff is designed to seamlessly conform to the user’s arm and give the most comfortable experience possible. It comes standard with the UA-1030TCN Talking Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Tri-Check – Three consecutive measurements and advanced averaging.
- Pressure Rating Indicator – Providing a snapshot of the user’s blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 and WHO guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection – Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Advanced Warning System – Alerts the user to the most common problems while monitoring, and helps users avoid them.
- 3A Technology – Advanced cuff design, advanced pressurization and advanced deflation, which translates to faster, more accurate and more comfortable readings
- Smooth Fit Cuff – Seamless conforming cu to take the pain out of monitoring.
ITEM NUMBER: ACM/UA-1030TCN