The LifeSource UA-651CN blood pressure monitor is packed with added features. The monitor stores the last 30 readings in memory and also calculates and displays the “average” of the total readings stored in memory.
It can be purchased with a standard cuff (large cuff can also be purchased separately). A large print instruction guide and quick start card are included.
This clinically validated monitor also offers two innovative features, the Pressure Rating Indicator™ and Irregular Heartbeat feature. The Pressure Rating Indicator provides a snapshot of your blood pressure classification based on your measurements and eliminates the guesswork on what your blood pressure measurements mean. In addition, this monitor alerts the user of the presence of an Irregular Heartbeat and provides an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an irregular heartbeat occurs.
- One-button fully automatic operation
- Can store up to 30 readings in memory
- SlimFit™ cuff – 23-37cm
- Pressure Rating Indicator™
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- 5-year warranty
- Available with a medium cuff (large cuff sold separately)
- Uses 4 AA batteries, not included
- Validated for accuracy and Recommended by Hypertension Canada
ITEM NUMBER: ACM/UA651