The Bathtub Transfer Bench is a safe and comfortable option for transferring to and from the bathtub. This transfer bench features space for shower curtain placement, an adjustable seat height, and a textured, non-slip surface on both the seat and back. Comes standard with over-sized slip-resistant tips for increased stability.
- Increases bath safety with easy transferring into the tub. Bath safety is essential for those with muscle weakness or other health conditions. One side of the bath tub bench sits on the outside of the tub or shower while the other sits inside. This offers an easy support surface for users to slide in and out of the shower. The handle and non-slip legs give users additional comfort and accessibility.
- Height adjustable from 16" to 20". The adjustable shower bench offers comfort with height adjustable legs. The legs are easy to adjust with the push of a button.
- A heavy duty shower bench with a 300 lbs weight capacity. The bath bench is made of highly durable molded plastic to provide a reliable source of support able to withstand daily use. All of the seat's materials are waterproof to ensure there is no mold, warping, or damage caused from water.
- Non-slip texture on bench and backrest for added safety. The tub transfer bench's non-slip texture adds more safety. The texture keeps the user in place and provides a sturdy grip to aid in bathing.
- Reversible seat back for left- or right-handed entry. The backrest can be connected to either side of the seat to accommodate a specific side. This is perfect for anyone with any existing injury or weakness to one specific side.
- Oversized slip-resistant tips keep it from slipping. The shower bench seat comes complete with slip-resistant tips to prevent the chair from budging when in use. These tips are designed to stay in place regardless of how much water is in the tub.
- Fits most bathtubs and showers. The bath seat fits most standard size bathtubs and showers making it ideal for anyone. At just 11 lbs, installation is quick, easy, and painless. No need to worry about carrying heavy equipment around since installation is tool-free.